The Sight2Save advocacy aims:
– Increase public awareness of eye hygiene and eye health worldwide.
– Create accessibility to eye care services in all countries Sight2Save has a presence within.
– To promote the benefits of sight on a region and the economic benefits this can offer to each country of just one person regaining their sight.
– Work with local governments and businesses to enable Sight2Save to deliver vital life changing work and long term commitments in areas needing our help the most.
– Laying the foundations and building a support network where everyone has access to adequate eyecare and treatment.
– Creating a world that is free from avoidable blindness.